9A Unit 4 Growing Up Integrated skills
江苏省 南通 海门 殷卫娟
词汇：record, victory, spirit, German, thought, courage
词组：break out, lose their lives, translate into, a record of that time
the victory of the human spirit, go into hiding, die of/from,
have her diary published, write down her thoughts,
in fear of their lives
句型：Anne kept writing in her diary until they were discovered by the Nazis in August 1944.
However, it’s a pity that they couldn’t enjoy a happy life just as we do.
词汇：symbol, Jew, Nazi, survive, admire
词组：a symbol of, get away from a Nazi camp, survive the war
1.Read through the texts on Page 57-58. Underline the sentences with new words.
Read and understand them.
2.Read the film introductions and learn about them.
A. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas B. The Diary of A Young Girl
3. Search a book, a film, some news or anything else about war on the Internet.
Prepare to introduce it to your partners by using PPT or pictures.
You need to explain what it tells us and how you feel about it.
【设计意图】1. 学生自我预习生词，大概了解所学内容。2. 通过读故事介绍，大概了解安妮日记故事发生的背景。3. 初三学生对选择电影、书籍和阅读新闻已经有了一定的能力。鼓励学生查阅与战争有关的电影、书籍等，为课堂小组交流做好准备，加深学生对战争的认识。
Part One Let’s listen to a story about World War Ⅱ.
Listen to the story The Boy in the Striped Pajamas and understand the background of the story of Anne Frank.
Part Two Let’s enter the new lesson
A1. World WarⅡand Anne Frank
1. Listen and then check out the answers.
2. Make some notes about the war and the Diary of the Young Girl.
3. Read the long sentences which are difficult to the students.
A2 Listen and finish the time line of Anne Frank’s life.
1. Listen and complete the sentences.
2. Check out the answers in sentences.
3. Answer the following questions while checking out the answers.
(1) How long did Anne had to stay in her father’s small office?
(2) Can you imagine how thirsty she was to go outside to enjoy the sunshine?
(3) Can you imagine how they were feeling about her mother’s death?
(4) Who gave Anne Frank the diary?
(4) Who encouraged her to keep on writing and try to be a writer?
Watching some pictures while answering the questions.
4. Read some words from Anne Frank’s diary.
A3 Complete the article and tell it to the class.
1. Complete the article.
2. Check out the answers in group.
3. Retell Anne Frank’s life according to the given timeline
B. Speak Up I hope war never happens again.
1. Listen and read.
2. Answer the questions:
1) What book has Simon/Millie read? What does it tell us?
2) What does Simon/Millie think of the book?
3. Read loudly
Part Three Let’s have a talk about war.
1. Share what you searched on the Internet in groups.
2. Recommend one or two of your group to show what they searched on the Internet.
Part Four Let’s share teacher’s diary.
Part Five Homework
1. Read and retell Anne Frank's life.
2. Choose one of the the films or books to enjoy and write down your thoughts (at least 100 words).
牛津英语7B Unit3 Integrated Skills学案