1. M: I’m a doctor. Are you a teacher?
W: No, I’m a policewoman.
2. W: Do you usually watch TV in the evening, Wang Hong?
M: No, I usually talk about my school life with my parents. I don’t like watching TV or playing computer games.
3. W: My father’s birthday is on 17 November. What about your father’s birthday?
M: His is on 17 December.
4. M: Tom likes football. I often talk about it with him after school.
W: But I love basketball. I often play it with Amy.
5. M: Sandy, do you read English every morning?
W: Yes, and I read English for half an hour every morning.
6. W: Is Maths your favourite subject, Tim?
M: No, it is difficult for me. I like art best.
7 W: Is this your football, Daniel?
M: No, it’s Simon’s. My football is under the chair.
8. W: Who’re the girls near your mother, Tom?
M: The one in red is my sister and the one in a hat is my friend.
W: Oh, they are very beautiful.
9. W: Simon, I want to put this book in Daniel’s desk. Which is his desk?
M: His is near the window, in front of mine.
10. M: Hi! Millie. Simon is in our school football team now. He is really good at playing football.
W: Yes. Peter is in our school football team, too. He plays it better.
W: What do you often do in your free time?
M: We can go to different clubs.
W: Which club are you in?
M: I like drawing, so I’m in the drawing club.
W: When do you go there?
M: On Tuesday and Friday afternoon.
Here is a photo of Ann’s family. In this photo, you can see Ann is doing her homework. Then what is Ann’s mother doing? She is watching TV with her grandmother. Where is Ann’s father? Look, he is reading an interesting book. Where is Ann’s little brother? He is sitting on the floor and playing with his teddy bear.
Hello, everyone! Today I will talk about my fashion design. I design some clothes. They are a jacket, a pair of trousers, a shirt and a pair of trainers. First, I design the jacket. It is short and black. It’s made of wool. Then, I design the trousers. They are long and black. They are made of cotton. Next, I design the shirt. It’s red. It’s made of silk. Afterwards, I design the trainers. They are white and blue. They are made of leather. Finally, I put them together and they look cool. I am very happy. I like my design.