Chang’e 3 was sent to space on December 2， 2013 and landed on the moon on December 14 with success. The name was from Chang’e， the beauty lives on the moon in an old Chinese story. The moon rover （探月车） was named Yutu， from the rabbit that lives on the moon as a pet of Chang’e.
The aims of Chang’e 3 and Yutu were to realize China’s first landing on the moon， do the survey on the moon and develop key technologies （技术） for the
China has become the first country to land on the Moon in the 21st century and the third country to land on the moon in human history. However， there is still a long way to go to catch up with the developed countries. China’s space dream will not stay on the moon， but fly into deep space.
56. When was Chang’e 3 sent to space？
57. Is Yutu the Moon Rover’s name？
58. What are the Chang’e 3 and Yutu’s aims？
59. China is the first country to land on the moon in the 21st century， isn’t it？
60. What is China’s space dream？
Hello， everyone. Welcome to Shaoyang and nice to meet all of you here. My name is Zhao Lin. I will be your guide during the next seven days. Now， let me introduce our traveling plan.
During the next several days， we will travel around Shaoyang by bus to all the places of interest. In May， the weather in the west is cool and wet， but in the east it’s hot and rainy. So please always take an umbrella or a raincoat with you. Shaoyang has beautiful views everywhere， so don’t forget to take your umbrella. While we are visiting places of interest， please stay with group. If you get lost， don’t worry. Just call me！ Then stay where you are and I will find you. My phone number is 0739-5306123.
■ Ⅳ. 写作技能（三部分，共11小题，计30分）
Jim： Good morning， doctor.
Doctor： 66. _________________________________， Jim. What’s wrong？
Jim： I have a headache and I don’t feel well.
Doctor： 67. _________________________________？
Jim： The day before yesterday.
Doctor： Let me see. Oh， it’s nothing serious.
Jim： 68. _________________________________？
Doctor： You’d better take this medicine and stay in bed for a day or two.
Jim： 69. _________________________________. Goodbye.
Doctor： 70. _________________________________.
71. Most famous people had dreams when they were young. They often worked hard to make their dreams come true. When I was only 14 years old， I first thought about what I should do in the future. 72. I uesd to dream about being a basketball player， a soccer player or a baseball player. However， because I was too short. 73. 所以我放弃了这些梦想。Then I thought about going into music， so I bought a guitar. 74. 但是我弹得不是很好。Then I had to give up my
dream again. After that I thought about being a reporter and worked really hard. At the age of 25， my dream came true and I became a reporter.
Finally， 75. I learned the truth about making dreams come true. I should never give up and I must work hard.
I’m writing to tell you about a voluntary activity last week.