21. They usually use the front entrance_________the theatre but there is another entrance_________the back. A. to;to B. to;at
C. at;at D. of;in
22.You can study English better_________reading the texts a loud every morning.
A. on B. from C. in D. by
23. Sine giving up his job ,Jim has had nothing to dothe company.
A. about B. from C. to D. with
24. My father went to Hongkong three weeks ago and came back_________a week.
A. after B. in C. before D. on
25. The accident is reported to have occured_________the first sunday in February. (2004上海)
A. at B. on C. in D. to
26._________the help of the man-made satellites, we can do better research work in many fields.
A. Under B. By
C. Through D. With
27. Many parents wait_________the school gate before school is over.
A. with B. to C. for D. at
28. Tom was walking in the street when a motorbike came_________ fast. Tom didn't see it and it hit him.
A. to the corner
B. round the corner
C. at the corner
D, round him
29.—Where is the bus-stop?
—It's_________ the police station.
A. opposite B. opposite of
C. opposite with D. against to
30. This book is_________me.
A. above B. over
C. beyond D. A or C
31. They had a pleasant chat_________ a cup of coffee.
A. for B. with
C. during D. over
32. He got to the station early, _________missing his train.(2004·江苏)
A. in case of B. instead of
C. for fear of D. in search of
33. He didn' t expect to run_________ some of his friends
A. for B. off
C. over D. into
34. When I was very small, I was terribly frightened of school,but I soon_________.
A. got off B. got across
C. got over D. got away
35. The father looked at these broken glasses and his son apologized_________them.
A. for breaking
B. for having broken
C. to break
D. to having broken
36. —We are going to cut down the big tall tree.
A. at B. with C. by D. to
37.The scientist made a telescopehe could observe the skies.
A. at which B. in whrch
C. through which D. of which
38. He said he would take_________ what he had said.
A. back B. away C. in D. up
39.—How much money have you got_________ you?
—My pocket money_________ not more than 5 dollars.
A. with;adds up
B. on;adds up to
C. about;added up
D. with;added up to
40. The man insisted_________ a taxi for me even though 1 told him I lived nearby. (2004江苏)
A. find B. to find
C. on finding D. in finding
41.This road connects Beijing_________ Tianjing and that one joins Beijing_________ Baoding.
A. with ;with B. to ;to
C. with; to D. to; with
42. The mother took her daughter_________ the hand and pat ted her_________the head_________ and_________ the face.
A. by;on;in B. on;on;in
C. in;by;in D. in;on;on
43.He came to Shanghai_________ business.
A. at B. in C. for D. on
44.It is quite warm tonight_________ February.
A. for B. at C. to D. in
45. What is learned_________________experience is more helpful than what is learned_________books.
A. in; from B. in;in
C. from;through D. through ;in
46. The gift_________ dark hair and bright eyes is Zhou Lan.
A. with B. in C. on D. by
47. Who was it that let_________ the secret?
A. in B. out C. alone D. down
48. I know nothing about him_________ he lives next door.
A. except B. besides
C. except for D. except that
49. Some of the workers have to sleep_________ day and work_________ night. I usually work_________ the daytime.
A. by;at;in B. in;in;on
C. by;at;by D. on;on;at
50. Mr Brown lives_________ 16th Avenue. Mr Smith lives 712,16th Avenue.
A. on;on B. at;on
C. in;in D. on;at
上一页  
高考介词考点第 2 页：https://www.ryedu.net/syy/zxyy/200811/10715.html