1. The travelers set off________the morning of May 3rd.
A inB at
2.He has been late three times________the morning of last Friday.
A in B on
C sinceD until
3. We often get up_______6:30_______the morning.
Aat; inBat; on
C in; at D on; at
4.There are two windows_______the wall and there is a curtain (帘子)_______one of them.
A on; onBin; in
C in; on D on; in
5. There are a lot of apples_______the tree. A boy _________the tree is picking them.
A in; onB on; in
Cin; atD, to; of
6. He lives_____the twentieth floor________No. 154 Zhongshan Street.
A on; atBin; in
C on; inDin; at
7. Hong Kong is______the south of China. Taiwan is______the east of Hong Kong.
A in; inBin; to
C to; to D to; in
8. He was born________a snowy day ________December.
A on; in Bin; in
C on; on D at; in
9. I study English________TV and I listen to the music_______the radio.
A on; over B by; on
C over; by D with; by
10. You are wanted________the phone.
11. He found a piece of useful information________the Internet.
A atB in
C on D by
12. He clicked_______the screen and a form appeared________her to fill_________her personal information.
A over; to; inB on; with; into
C by; at; of D on; for; in
13. Though you have no pen to write________, you can write it down_______a pencil.
A with; with B in; in
C with; in D in; with
14. ______ the money he bought himself a computer.
C By D With
15.Kate is the best of all_____ drawing in our class.
Con D at
16.Jim does best ________ keeping the classroom clean in his class.
17.It's very important _________ us to practise speaking English as much as possible.
C for D with
18.It's very kind ______ you to show me the way.
C toD with
19.What does Mr Green want to speak the
A about; toBto; to
C to; aboutD about; about
20. Our teacher is writing________the desk now.
C toD at
21. Can you tell us the story_______ English?
A withB in
C by D at