2. Bill isn’t as ______ as Mike. Tom is ______ than Mike. Who is ________ of the three boys?(old)
3. Mary draws as ______ as Bill, and she is much _______ than him at singing.(well, good)
4. Spring is coming. The weather is getting ________ and _________.(warm)
5. Tom, Jon and I bought a computer each last week. John’s computer is much ____________ than Tom’s and mine. It is _____________ of the three.(expensive)
6. It is a little __________ today than yesterday. (wet)
7. What city is __________________,
8. Mrs Brown is much __________________ than she was two years ago. (healthy)
9. Which do you like _________, basketball, volleyball, or football? (well)
10. The weather of this winter is _______ than that of last winter.(bad)
11. Lily writes as ________ as Lucy ,and Kate writes ____________ than both of them.(carefully)
12. Are you ________ (well) today? I’m afraid not. I feel even _________ than yesterday.(ill)
13. There is ________ water in this cup than in that one.(little)
14. There are ________ people in his family than in mine.(many)
15. The ________ (much) exercise you take, the _________ (strong) you are.
16. The mooncakes with nuts are _________ than the ones with eggs.(nice)
17. I get up ________ than my father, but my mother gets up _______ in the family. (early)
18. He jumps ________ (high) than me, but I jump ______________ (far) than him.
1. A plane is ___________ than a car. A. slower B. slow C. faster D. fast
2. An elephant is __________ than a cat. A. bigger B. more smaller C. smaller D. oldest
3. This girl is happy, but that girl is ________.
A. the happier B. happier C. happier D. happy
4. My little sister is _________ than I.
A. cleverer B. more clever C. much clever D. the cleverest
5. Peter is eight years old. Mary is nine years old. Bill is eleven years old. Bill is ____ than Peter.
A. younger B. three years older C. three years younger D. oldest
6. Of the three animals, cat, horse and tiger, which is ________?
A. heavier B. heavy C. heaviest D. the heaviest
7. Jack runs fast Peter runs faster. Jim runs the fastest ___________.
A. than Peter B. of the three C. than Jack D. than Jack and Peter
A. bigger city B. the biggest city C. the biggest cities D. the biggest city
9. This river is long. That river is longer _________ this one.
A. of B. that C. then D. than
10. Lucy studied ___________ in our class before.
A. hard B. harder C. the hardest D. most hardest
11. He is the oldest ______ us . A. in B. of C. at D. from
12. She is _________ youngest girl in her class. A. an B. a C. the D./
13. He is taller than the others ________ his class. A. at B. of C. in D. from
14. Lucy drew __________ of the four. A. better B. well C. good D. best