您现在的位置: 外语爱好者网站 >> 英语 >> 英语文化 >> 正文

Nearness of the Beloved One

作者:歌德    文章来源:本站原创    更新时间:2009/8/2

Nearness of the Beloved One 爱在身旁
我想起你,每当太阳从大海上辉煌照耀;

I think of you, when I see the sun's shimmer gleaming from the sea.

我想起你,每当月亮在泉水中抖动彩笔。

I think of you, when the moon's glimmer is reflected in the springs.

我看到你,每当在大路的远方扬起灰尘;

I see you, when on the distant road the dust rises.

每当深夜,浪游者在山间小路哆嗦战栗。

In deep night, when on the narrow bridge the traveler trembles.

我听见你,每当大海掀起狂涛发出咆哮;

I hear you, when with a dull roar the wave surges.

在沉静的林苑中,我常去倾听万籁俱寂。

In the quiet grove I often go to listen when all is silent.

我伴著你,即使你在天涯海角,犹如身边!

I am with you, however far away you may be, you are next to me!

太阳西沉,星星很快将照耀我。

The sun is setting, soon the stars will shine upon me.

呵,愿你也在这里!

If only you were here!

歌德诗歌:爱在身旁 德文版 http://www.ryedu.net/dy/dgys/200908/13690.html

歌德诗歌:爱在身旁 韩文版 http://www.ryedu.net/hy/hyzl/200908/13691.html

没有相关文章

Nearness of the Beloved One:https://www.ryedu.net/syy/yywh/200908/13689.html
  • 上一篇文章:
  • 下一篇文章: