您现在的位置: 外语爱好者网站 >> 英语 >> 少儿英语 >> 正文

双语阅读:空调病

作者:外语爱好…    文章来源:本站原创    更新时间:2020/8/17

双语阅读:空调病
   炎炎夏日,空调确实可以为我们创造一个凉快舒适的环境。但长时间在空调环境下工作学习的人,因空气不流通,环境得不到改善,我们会出现鼻塞、头昏、打喷嚏、耳鸣、乏力、记忆力减退等症状,以及一些皮肤过敏的症状,如皮肤发紧发干、易过敏、皮肤变差,等等。这类现象在现代医学上称之为“空调综合症”或“空调病”。因此,在使用空调的时候一定要注意温度不要调得太低,不要在浑身大汗的时候立即吹空调,要经常开窗换气。工作学习间隙应到室外适当活动。


   尽管很多人认为空调可以缓解炎热,但空调可能会引起一系列的健康问题。
   Although many associate air-conditioning with relief, AC can potentially cause a range of health issues.
   在密闭环境内循环的空气是疾病传播的帮凶。
   Circulation of air inside a closed environment can help spread disease.
   空调会产生大量空气正离子;过量正离子会引起头痛、疲乏和皮肤发炎。
   AC units can emit a lot of positive air ions; too many of these can cause headaches, fatigue, and irritation.
   长期处于低于正常体温的环境里会削弱我们的免疫系统。
   Keeping our bodies below their normal temperatures can weaken our immune systems.
   空调系统会滋生有害真菌和细菌。
   Air-con systems can breed harmful fungi and bacteria.
   有些研究甚至认为肥胖率的上升与空调使用的增多有关!
   Some studies have even linked the rise in obesity to the rise in airconditioning!
   你要是打开窗户就最好了。
   It’s best if you choose to open a window instead.
   要一直确保过滤网是干净的。
   Always make sure that the filter is clean.
   让房间保持在合理的温度——与室外的温差要小于十度。
   Keep the room at a reasonable temperature—no less than 10 degrees below outside.
   当你开着空调驾车感到头晕眼花的话,就靠边停下并摇下窗户!
   If you’re driving with the AC on and feel dizzy, pull over and roll down the windows!
   开启加湿器会让你感觉舒服些。
   It helps if you also have a humidifier running.
   我就是觉得眼睛干得难受。
   It just makes my eyes unbearably dry.
   咝……办公室的空调太冷了,我得穿毛衣了!
   Brrr…it’s so cold that I need a sweater at work!
   關掉空调还可以为你节省电费!
   Turning off the AC will also save you on the electricity bill!
   我觉得头昏眼花得不行。
   I’m feeling very lightheaded.
   我这感冒老好不了。
   I just can’t shake this cold.
   我觉得自己呼吸的是污浊的空气。
   It feels like I’m breathing stale air.

双语阅读画猫的男孩
双语阅读:空调病:https://www.ryedu.net/syy/seyy/202008/59212.html
  • 上一篇文章:
  • 下一篇文章: 没有了