| 网站首页 | 英语 | 韩语 | 日语 | 法语 | 德语 | 西班牙语 | 外语资料 | 外语论坛 | 小语种 | 汉语教学 | 外文图书 | 
您现在的位置: 外语爱好者网站 >> 英语 >> 行业英语 >> 正文 用户登录 新用户注册
最 新 热 门
最 新 推 荐
专 题 栏 目
相 关 文 章
巧用英语让老板记住你
求职面试英语--开场篇
求职英语-工作能力
求职英语           ★★★
求职英语
作者:网络 文章来源:net 点击数: 更新时间:2006-12-24 15:27:38

Resigning and Retiring

      

A: Can I meet the HR Manager now?
A: 我现在能见认识经理吗?

B: I'm afraid Mr .liu is engaged at the moment , would you mind waiting ?
B: 恐怕刘先生现在很忙,您愿意等一会儿吗?

A: Well , how long will it be ?
A: 那要等多久呢?

B: About half an hour.
B: 大概半个小时吧

A: Oh, it is too long. I have discussed the details about my pension with him on the telephone yesterday. I need to talk to him right now to confirm it.
A: 啊,太长了。我昨天在电话里和他讨论了关于我的退休金的详细情况。我需要现在跟他谈谈来确定这些。

 

 




He will be resigning his position in May.
他将于 5 月辞去他的职务。

He had the option of resigning or being fired.
他可以选择主动辞职或被解雇。

The boss has asked for his resignation.
老板已经要求他辞职。

She quit because she was not satisfied with her pay.
因为对收入不满意,她辞职了。

Her retirement income will be ample for her needs.
她的退休金足够她的需要了。

The physician has gone into semiretirement because of ill health.
这位医生由于健康不佳已经处于半退休状态了。

Now that I've made enough money, I'm going to retire from the firm.
现在我已经挣到了足够的钱。我要退休离开这家公司了。

Bill did not plan for his retirement.
比尔没有为自己的退休做打算。

After he retired from the army, he took up writing.
他从军队退役以后便开始从事写作。

What will you do after you retire?
退休后你干什么?

He will travel around the country.
他将周游全国。

He will have plenty of money when he retires.
他退休后会有充足的钱。

I'm very sorry to here that.
听到这我很遗憾。

You have been a very good employer.
你是一个很好的雇主。

Why are you leaving?
你为什么要走?

Good luck!
祝你好运!

I wish the best for you.
希望你一切都好。

I would be happy to write a letter of recommendation for you.
我很愿意为你写一封推荐信。




 

You don't work well with the other employees.
你和其他雇员配合也不太好。

You will be the first to leave.
你是第一个要走的人。

She agreed to early retirement.
她同意接受提前退休。

I have handed in my letter of resignation.
我已递交了辞呈。

We will have a retirement party for him.
我们将为他举行一个退休欢送会。

A lot of retired couples have motor homes.
很多退休夫妇都有住房汽车。

He has his pension from our company.
他从我们公司领退休金。

He has social security retirement.
他享有社会保障退休金。

We are downsizing our work force.
我们正在精简人员。

I've been offered a job with higher pay.
有人给了我一份收入更高的工作。

That job gives him the opportunity of moving up.
那份工作给他提供了升迁的机会。



A: James, could you step into my office? I need to talk to you.
詹姆斯,你能到我的办公室里来一下吗?我需要和你谈谈。

B: Sure, I'll be there as soon as I finish this job.
好的,一办好这件事我就来。

A: I don't mean in ten minutes or half an hour. I mean right now!
我不是说十分钟或半个钟头以后,我是说立刻就来!

B: OK, what's the problem?
好吧,出什么问题啦?

A: I'm afraid you're the problem, James.
詹姆斯,恐怕问题就在你身上。

B: What do you mean?
你指的是什么?

A: We're going to have to let you go, James.
我们得让你走了,詹姆斯。

 





 

在欧美国家,不论辞退还是辞职,一般要在两星期前通知对方。说辞就辞是一种不尊重他人的表现。




You give me the money. I'll get you the goods.
一手交钱,一手交货。

You think this is funny?
你认为这个很有趣?

What brings you here?
什么风把你吹来啦?

If I'm not mistaken…
如果我没搞错的话 …

文章录入:admin    责任编辑:admin 
  • 上一篇文章:

  • 下一篇文章:
  • 【字体: 】【发表评论】【加入收藏】【告诉好友】【打印此文】【关闭窗口
      网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)