Rss & SiteMap

外语爱好者论坛 http://www.ryedu.net/bbs/

外语自学论坛外语学习资料下载外语爱好者学习经验交流论坛,小语种学习论坛
共1 条记录, 每页显示 10 条, 页签: [1]
[浏览完整版]

标题:欧美最新流行儿童玩具

1楼
八方美女 发表于:2009-2-11 17:22:32
Baby Born With Magic Potty ($39.99/280 RMB)
  带有魔术便盆的宝宝(39.99美元/280元人民币)
  More and more life-like baby dolls have been coming out recently. You can buy ones which cry, drink milk, or burp, but this baby goes all the way in terms of realism. After you feed her, she'll pee or mess up her nappy, unless you put her on the potty that comes with the doll, in which case "realistic potty sounds" ensue. It sounds disgusting to me, but little girls love it.
  越来越真人化的玩具娃娃最近被陆续推出。你可以买到会啼哭、喝奶或打会饱嗝的娃娃,而且这个娃娃的任何方面都非常逼真。你把她喂饱后,她会尿尿、弄脏尿布,除非你把它放在配套的便盆上,接下来出现的便是“现实生活中便盆里的声音”。这听起来让我感到很恶心,但是小姑娘们喜欢。

Tickle Me Elmo Live ($60/420 RMB)
  搔痒娃娃(60美元/420元人民币)
  An old favourite from the 1990s, this red monster toy, based on the Sesame Street character, is back in a new form. Tickle him, and he laughs, rolls around, and begs you to stop because its too much. Keeps kids busy for hours.
  从90年代开始受宠的红色玩偶又推出新款。它是以美国老牌儿童节目《芝麻街》里的人物埃尔莫为原型而制造。只要挠挠他,他便会捧腹大笑、打滚,还会求你停下来,因为他快受不了了。他能让孩子们围着它转好几个小时。

Rescue Me Pals Swim To Me Puppy ($29.99/210 RMB)
  《救救我,朋友》系列玩具之向我游过来的狗狗(29.99美元/210元人民币)
  This horribly cute toy puppy will paddle around if put in water, swimming to his owner with big, begging eyes. Perfect for reenacting Lassie movies, and afterwards you can even dry him off. I can't help but wonder what happens when the kids put him in water and he gets turned around the wrong way, though; perhaps a number of these will end up paddling across the Atlantic.
  把这个可爱至极的玩具狗放到水里,它会扑腾着、睁着带有祈求眼神的大眼睛游向它的主人。它可谓影片《灵犬莱西》中小狗莱西的完美再现,之后你甚至可以把它身上的水弄干。但我不禁想如果孩子们把它放到水里它却转身朝错误的方向游去结果会怎么样,也许某些情况的结果便是横穿大西洋。

Bakugan Starter Pack ($16.99/119 RMB)
  “爆丸战士”卡牌游戏(16.99美元/119元人民币)
  One for the boys, these little magnetic marble devices can be shot at each other in a complicated game. Looks cheap, but this is just the starter set – no doubt addicted kids will demand more in the future!
  这是为男孩子们准备的游戏,这些有磁性的大理石玩意儿可以在复杂的游戏状态中用来互相攻击。它看起来便宜,但这只是一个开始——毫无疑问,一旦上瘾,孩子们之后会要求更多!

High School Musical 3 Got The Moves Dance Mat ($29.99/210 RMB)
  《歌舞青春3》跳舞垫(29.99美元/210元人民币)
  Released to tie in with the third incarnation of Disney's inexplicably popular and utterly dreadful High School Musical movies, this electronic dance mat features four of the film's songs. It lights up to teach dance moves, and scores you based on how quickly you step – like a DDR machine for the home!
  这是迪士尼出品的被极度热捧但其实糟糕透顶的影片——《歌舞青春》第三部的衍生品。这个电子跳舞垫带有影片中的四首歌曲。跳舞垫上灯光闪耀,指示你移动舞步,并根据你的步速进行评分——就像一台家庭DDR跳舞机!

Ben 10 Deluxe Omnitrix ($72.99/510 RMB)
  《少年骇客》中奢华的奥姆尼奇克斯(合75.99美元/510元人民币)
  A tie in with the popular kid's series Ben 10, it's a big fancy watch with an LCD screen display that lets you shoot aliens. I'm pretty certain I had an unbranded version of this back in 1984, which I bought for $5 and played with all the way to Australia one long plane flight.
是很受欢迎的儿童动画片《少年骇客》的衍生品。这是一款别致有液晶显示屏可以射击外星人的大块头手表。我很确定早在1984年我就花了5美元买过这样一款没有牌子的手表,在飞往澳大利亚的一个长途旅程中,我一直拿着它玩。

My Life ($79.99/560 RMB)
  我的人生(合79.99美元/560元人民币)
  A pink handheld computer game, like a mini-version of The Sims, which lets you choose between boys, school, work, and all this kind of thing for your little virtual avatar. Versions of this for puppies and cats have already been popular, but couldn't the kids just, you know, get a life of their own?
  款粉色有如迷你版的《模拟人生》的掌上电脑游戏机,你可以在游戏中为自己小小的虚拟化身选择约会的男生(游戏的主角是女生)、学校、工作以及一切诸如此类的事物。这类用小狗和小猫作为主角的版本已经大受欢迎。但孩子们不能在现实生活中这样自己选择生活吗?

In the Night Garden Upsy Daisy and Her Chase and Play Bed ($55/385 RMB)
  《花园宝宝》里的爱普斯•达茜和她会动的床(合55美元/385元人民币)
  Another TV tie-in, this cute little doll comes with a magical bed – you put her in it and it rocks her to sleep, then runs around the room! Apparently "encourages children to go to bed and sleep," which any parent knows is only a good thing.
  另一个电视节目的衍生品。这个可爱的小玩偶配有一张神奇的床——把她放在床上,床便会摇摆让她入睡,然后在屋子里四处移动!显然这是 “鼓励孩子们上床睡觉”的招数,无论哪位父母都认为这是件好事。

Star Wars Clone Trooper Voice Changer Helmet ($22/154 RMB)
  星球大战复制人头盔(合22美元/154元人民币)
  Now, this one I have to admit is pretty cool. You put this plastic helmet over your head, press a button, and you can sound exactly like one of the Star Wars villains. Also available for Darth Vader, and for Doctor Who's Daleks. Expect lots of kids to be running around going "Exterminate!" and "You have failed me for the last time!" by new year.
  我必须承认,这款玩具非常酷。你把这个塑料头盔戴在头上,一摁按钮,你的声音就会与《星球大战》中的恶人完全一样,此外,还有大魔头达斯•瓦德和影片《神秘博士》里的达雷克斯的声音。期盼在新年里看到许多孩子四处奔跑喊着“毁灭!”和“这是你最后一次辜负我!”

FurReal Biscuit: My Loving Pup ($180/1260 RMB)
  黄金猎犬:我可爱的小狗(180美元/1260元人民币)
  This one may break many parent's pocketbooks; surely it would be cheaper (if more work) just to buy a real puppy? This massive toy dog barks, shakes his head, wags his tail, chases his bone, and a lot more besides – but at least he doesn't hump the furniture like my dog does.
  这可能会导致很多家长钱包空空。但买一个真的小狗(它会给你添很多麻烦)就一定会更便宜吗?这个大型玩具吠犬会摇头摆尾,追逐骨头,除此之外还会很多动作——但至少它不会像我的那条真狗那样在家俱上蹭来蹭去。17:20 2009-2-11

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看此主题相关图片如下furrealbiscuitmylovinpup.jpg:
图片点击可在新窗口打开查看
共1 条记录, 每页显示 10 条, 页签: [1]

Copyright ©2006- 2017 Ryedu.Net